RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The original receipt is required for all return or exchange transactions. NO CASH REFUNDS The following criteria applies to all items sold by Dutch Growers with the exception of Plants and Fashion.
- Items must be in original and saleable condition.
- We will gladly exchange merchandise within 10 days.
- If an exchange is not suitable, we will can issue you a store credit or gift card for the items current value
- Food and beverages are considered FINAL SALE.
- Gift Cards purchases and FINAL SALE items are non-returnable.
- Christmas returns will be honored until Dec 30th or the year of purchases- Gift receipts or originals are required
- Online orders: Dutch Growers will pay for shipping exchanges but will not refund shipping on orders that are brought back for exchange in person
- A 15% restocking fee may apply at our discretion.
- We do not accept exchanges during our annuals sales events, Boxing day or May long weekend
- All earrings, foundation wear, sock and footwear and clearance are FINAL SALE.
- For all other items, to be eligible for an exchange or Gift Card, the merchandise must be returned unworn, unaltered and unwashed with original tags attached.
- Items without original tags attached are non-refundable.
INDOOR and ANNUAL PLANTS
If a plant is deemed unsuccessful within the 1st -3 days after purchase it can be returned for a full refund . Any disease, bugs, or infection associated with a plant should be evident in this time period.
Bugs are a part of Nature, while we do our best to ensure clean plant material we do ask that you inspect your plants prior to purchase
Dutch Growers Strongly recommends that all plants be quarantined for the 1st few days in any new environment
Specialty, flowering indoor plants, air plants, 4″ plants and patio tropicals are not covered under this policy.
We do not cover damage associated with Frost, extreme heat, animals or incorrect watering
Trees, shrubs, evergreens, vines and roses, denoted with ‘TSE” coding that are installed in the ground and cared for, are guaranteed from the date of the original purchase until the end of the following growing season. For example, plants purchased in 2021 are guaranteed until October 2022. This is a ONE TIME REPLACMENT
We do not accept any outdoor plant warrantee Claims until June 1st
- ONE TIME Credit on the purchase price is offered on the above listed plants if they fail to grow during the guaranteed period. Replacements are made on dead plant material by way of new plants or store credit/Gift card for the original purchase value. NO CASH REFUNDS.
- Perennials, clematis, tea roses, bulbs, roots, and all non-hardy plants (zone 4+) outdoor plants are guaranteed for 14 days and are labeled “PER”
- Dutch Growers is not responsible for damage or loss caused by animals, insects or severe weather conditions such as flooding, hail, neglect or changing landscapes.
- With the purchase of MYKE® at the time of original installation, the MYKE 5 year warranty will apply to outdoor zone hardy plants providing all standard MYKE guarantee conditions have been met. MYKE warranty replacements are valid ONE TIME ONLY by way of plant material only.