Wilson - AntOut - Bait and traps
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PICK UP
- A few drops kill the queen and colony within days
- Convenient squeeze bottle
- Ingredients : borax 5.4%
- Weight : 100ml
- AntOut Traps
- Place traps in house where ants are running and outside where ants enter dwelling. Replace with new traps as needed. Ants enter traps and carry bait back to their nest; usually kills entire colony.
Any Gel Bait
- Destroys the whole colony including the queen.
- Use indoors and outdoors.
- Does not contain peanut butter.
Indoors: Place bait stations 1.5-3.0 metres apart where ants are numerous. Replace bait stations as needed. Place stations under food cabinets, sinks, stoves, refrigerators, food storage areas, attics, garages, basements, storage areas and closets.
Outdoors: Place bait stations 1.5-3.0 metres apart near where ants enter dwellings. For best results place stations in shaded areas or create shade for the bait station. Avoid placing bait station where it will receive direct sunlight whenever possible.